BIM Engineer / Architect
One Works is looking for experienced BIM Engineers/ Architects to join the team in our office in Venice (in the structural team). Candidates should have a degree in any field of civil engineering or architecture.
It is required 2 years of experience as designer with experience in the drawings production in Autodesk Revit (preferable Structure) for all the design phases.
Proficiency with Autodesk Revit Suite and AutoCad is mandatory, Autodesk Revit Professional Certification, Autodesk Naviswork Manage, Rhinoceros knowledge and experience are a plus.
Proficiency in English and Italian is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
Please send CVs and portfolio (pdf<5MB) - writing “BIM Engineer/Architect + your name” in the object of the email - to: email@example.com
One Works is looking for experienced Structural Engineers to join the team in our office in Venice.
Candidates should have a MsC in Civil Engineer (preferably in structural sector) with more than 4 years engineering design experience in a design consultancy. It is required strong knowledge in Finite Element Analysis, linear and non linear.
The candidates should be experienced using structural software (Midas GEN). Proficiency in English and Italian is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
Please send CVs and portfolio (pdf<5MB) - writing “Structural Engineer + your name” in the object of the email - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
One Works is looking for an experienced Hydraulic Engineer to join the team in our office in Venice.
Candidates should have a MsC in Civil Engineer (preferably in hydraulic/infrastructure sector) with more than 1 year engineering design experience in a design consultancy. It is required strong knowledge in hydraulic infrastructure design.
The candidate should be experienced using design software (e.g. Hec-Rass, EPA SWMM). Proficiency in English and Italian is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
Please send CVs and portfolio (pdf<5MB) - writing “Hydraulic Engineer +your name” in the object of the email - to: email@example.com
Architect / Urban Designer
One Works’ London office is looking for a competent Architect / Urban Designer with excellent conceptual design talent and experience in urban planning.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in the design and delivery of complex masterplanning and urban design projects. You will have taken a leading role in developing high-quality design work from concept to detailed work stages, as well as contributed to the production of Information for Tender (IFT) and Information for Construction (IFC) documentation. You will have proven ability in establishing productive client relationships, as well as leading and mentoring other team members.
In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with external consultants and key project stakeholders, and required to contribute to the preparation of technical and commercial proposals.
The selected candidate will work directly with the Managing Partner in charge of the commission.
- Master’s degree in architecture, urban planning and design, or landscape urbanism;
- No less than 5 years professional experience gained through working for internationally renowned offices;
- Track record in delivering a variety of large-scale city development, masterplanning and urban design projects in different parts of the world;
- Proven ability in developing design through concept to detailed stages and production of IFT and IFC documentation;
- Valuable knowledge of best planning practice and regulations, specially in relation to challenging urban environments such as UK and Middle-eastern cities;
- Excellent graphic, oral and written communication skills;
- Efficient project organisation skills;
- Strong AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino skills;
- Self-starter, independent and hands-on approach;
- Self-disciplined and confident in dealing with a multicultural working environment.
Please send CVS and portfolio (5MB) – writing “ Architect / Urban Designer + your name” in the object of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org