Developing Rail Links to Airports in the Asia-Pacific
1st – 30th November 2019 , Bangkok
The International Air Rail Organisation (IARO) and One Works are pleased to announce a dedicated Conference focusing on the rapidly growing development of Rail Links to Airports in the Asia-Pacific Region. Guests are invited to learn more about the trends in technology, operations, development,
marketing and branding of rail links to airport, as well as bets-practice expertise in rail services to airports.
Conference themes on the day will include:
- Customer Service, marketing and ticketing
- Improved traveller experience - what services should be enhanced?
- Growing the rail business - when there is a choice of service
- Providing relevant data and information as a way of increasing sustainable transport market
- Integrated ticketing – working with airlines
- International air-rail case studies: Europe and North America.
More information and details on how to book will be announced shortly.
|When:||1st November 2019 - 30th November 2019|
|Where:||Bangkok - Bangkok, Thailand|