One Works appointed for the refurbishment and extension of Palermo Airport
13th February 2019
One Works has been appointed by management company, GESAP, to provide site supervision and safety coordination for the extensive refurbishment and extension of Palermo Airport (New scenario 2020 - First functional LOT).
As one of the fastest growing airports in Europe, the appointment to Palermo Airport is another step towards strengthening our aviation expertise. One Works will lead the construction phase for the next 1000 days through a series of complex phases and actions, including:
- Renovation of the airport’s architecture and optimisation of functional layouts.
- Implementation of key structural changes to ensure structures are compliant with new anti-seismic regulations.
- Introduction of a new state-of-the-art fire prevention systems.
- Implement of the new plant networks.
- Integration of the new public areas and facilities.
Continue browsing on our website and discover also our aviation consultancy expertise and the list of projects delivered by One Works, including the recent Naples International Airport 2023 Masterplan , Venice Marco Polo Airport extension; Bergamo Il Caravaggio International Airport Refurbishment and Extension and many others.
Image credits: Aeroporto di Palermo