We present DomusAir, in collaboration with Domus
5th December 2020
One Works has teamed up with renowned architecture and design magazine Domus to launch DomusAir - an exciting new magazine that focuses on the key topics of aviation, mobility and transport infrastructures, new technologies and sustainability.
Together with Chief Editor, Walter Mariotti, and as the magazine’s Scientific Director, Giulio De Carli has been in discussions with some of the industry's most relevant opinion leaders to gather their thoughts on the road to recovery during these challenging times.
The purpose of DomusAir is to explore the future of the airport sector, as well as the wider infrastructural and functional networks that support it, ranging from mobility systems and intermodal hubs to passengers' services and benefits for the territory.
These themes are examined from a multidisciplinary point of view, involving not only sector experts but also representatives from industry stakeholders, such as mechanics, aerospace, technology, and logistics; banking and financial organisations, as well as representatives from institutions, civil society, and local authorities and, by no means least, passengers.
The first edition of Domus Air is now available with the latest edition of Domus and aims to provides options and insight into the role of transportation on a global scale. Thank you to all our supporter and a special thank you to the following contributors that made the first issue possible:
- Olivier Jankovec, General Director of ACI Europe.
- Grazia Vittadini, CTO of Airbus.
- Gur Kimchi, founding member of the FAA Drone Advisory Committee.
- Tim Morrison, Director of WSP Aviation.
- Engelbert Lutke Daldrup, CEO of BER (Berlin Brandenburg Airport).
- Cristiano Ceccato, Director at Zaha Hadid Architects.
- Parag Khanna, Political Scientist and Writer.
- Valeria Rebasti, Volotea Commercial Country Manager Italy & Southeastern Europe.
- Federico Parolotto, Senior Partner of MIC (Mobility in Chain).
- Denise Farese, Associate Engineer of One Works.
Pick the first issue now! Or if you would like to find out more about how you can be involved in the next issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.