One Works acknowledges that everyone has rights with regard to the way in which their personal data is handled. We collect, store and process personal data about visitors (“Users”) to www.one-works.com website ("Site") and are committed to using this data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This notice details how and why we generally collect and use this information.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HOLD, COLLECT AND PROCESS
One Works will collect and process personal data, as and where, provided by you under the ‘Contact Us’ section of the Site. This information may include; title, name, email address and phone number. Collecting and processing this data will allow us to respond to your enquiry and will be retained for up to 24months.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our quarterly e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
CAREERS AND RECRUITMENT
We use a third party provider, Recruitee.com, for our recruitment activities. For more information regarding the personal data we collect and process for recruitment purposes, please visit the One Works Careers Page and also Recruitee.com’s privacy notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this Site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
One Works will take reasonable security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data.
One Works will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
One Works do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to others.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides you with the following key rights:
- The right of access – this enables you to receive further information about the personal data we hold about you as well as to obtain a copy of that data.
- The right to rectification – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you corrected.
- The right to erase – in limited circumstances you can ask us to delete personal data we hold about you, for example where it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected/processed.
- The right to restrict processing – in limited circumstances you can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – in limited circumstances you can ask us to transfer your personal data to another organisation.
- The right to object – this enables you to object to us processing your personal information in limited circumstances.
You can find more information about these rights from the regulator’s website at www.ico.org.uk. To exercise any of these rights please send a request to the contact details below.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may make changes to this notice at any time and will review it on an annual basis. If we make changes to this notice we will upload the changes here.
One Works Compliance Officer
Via A. Sciesa, 3
20135 Milan, Italy
This page was last updated on July 11, 2018.